First invitation from Behrouz Biryani

So far as a food lover and a hobby to explore new restaurants and places I used to take pictures and post it to Zomato and Facebook. Slowly this increased my follower count on Zomato and helped me. One fine day I received an invitation from Kevin Pinto from Buzzerati to review the Behrouz Biryani.

It was a very exciting moment for me, felt kinda privileged and happy.

I ordered and the parcel was sent to me to my office for a Friday dinner.

You can find my detailed review published on Zomato :

** Excited **
Rating for Biryani taste 5/5
Rating for packaging 4/5
Rating for delivery 4.5/5

So this is a first invite for me to review. Kevin Pinto from Buzzerati invited me to review this hot popular brand Behrouz Biryani.

Imagine after your amateur efforts of reviewing food, you get an invitation. So was quite a happy. Moreover had expected it to be a good Biryani.

I have tried Charcoal Biryani, Ammis Biryani from their outlets but was not impressed. Behrouz Biryani has changed the perception with their brand name, awesome packaging, aromatic flavors, quick delivery.

The heavy package (270₹ Regular )was delivered right on time and was literally smoking hot. Once opened it has two small container of 1) Mirchi Salan 2) Raita (without onion, cucumber, tomato figs) it also contains a spoon, a large tissue, mouth freshner. Wonderful packaging but a bit delicate because of use of only cardboard unlike Charcoal Biryani's good use of plastic in Biryani box.

Lets talk about the main thing - When you open the box, its a full of heavenly delicious Biryani. (I was sent Laziz Bhuna Murg Biryani) Biryani is garnished with dryfruits, flavorful aroma. Since it was smoking hot it just spread the aroma all over giving me foodgasm ;)

What I want to highlight here is they have used a very good quality rice unlike other outlets. Bhuna Murg is Boneless so you just enjoy it with its flavorful aroma. I must say that dryfruits garnished gave it an amazing flavor and as they say Royal touch.

Mirchi Salan is a nice option, who like their Biryani a bit more spicy, they can use that. I personally didn't eat it beyond 1 spoon cause I was in love with the delicious Biryani. Raita mix with curd is somewhat okay okay.

Conclusion : This regular pack of 270₹ is enough for a person like me :D well seriously if you have a undying love for Biryani then I promise you alone can finish it off in no time. This brand has a lot of to capture in market because at the moment nobody is close to their delicious Biryani. I think they have got the best formula to win every Biryani lover's heart. I am definitely going to try out their other variant biryanis.

Wonderful job team Behrouz, seriously you have fulfilled every Biryani lover's dream.

Comments