Happiya Ice cream, Vasai East

You can follow my food journey at

http://zomato.com/sunnym29

After a heavy weekend dinner an ice cream is really important burrppp 😁 as always we have been buying Amul Ice cream from a nearest shop. Today I happened to see this new scoop parlour opened so went inside to try out.

With quite decent ambiance it has a couple chairs and two tables. I loved the blue and white theme they applied.

Menu shows around 27 scoop flavours, some are quite similar to Amul and Naturals. I decided to order Pan Pasand, Gulkand, Fresh Sitafal, Fresh Mango (50/60₹ per scoop) They also have family packs (275₹ to 295₹ 750ml)

Fresh Sitafal : It was not close to Naturals Sitafal 👎
Fresh Mango : I think this is the best ever Mango flavor I have tasted till date. Wonderfully delicious.
Gulkand : Wow!!  What a heavenly yummy flavor it is!! Simply loved it's real Gulkand bits and aroma.
Pan Pasand : This is the winner here! Salute to the makers, this made my day! Every bite is filled with aromatic Paan, you can simply feel it. It will surely give you that brain freeze needed!👍👌

So overall this new scoop parlour is going to be a toughest competitor to well established Amul. I would personally prefer Happiya from now on for Pan Pasand and Fresh Mango.

Comments

Post a Comment